Free Birdview!! (maybe)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
I was near a hotel at a gas station where I spoted a birdview dish
I know its a birdview due to white ice-cream bucket style feedhorn cover on it.
Its in the Galesburg,IL area.
3 problems may prevent you from having it
1. its being used for powervu for the hotel (doubt it since there is a pizza dish on the roof)
2. the pole is burried in the parking lot so i highly doubt you will get the pole for free
3. The owner may not let you have it.
I rather see one of you guys get some use out of it instead of it staring into space (so to speak):D
BTW the dish is spotless, not a speck of grime on it.
The phone no is (309) 344-2401. Good Luck, you may or may not get it.
EDIT: In no way or part am I going to pitch and help you get it, sorry for sounding like a scrouge but im too busy for dish hunting
Funny thing, I googled the hotel and lo-and behold.. under the roof of the drive-thru looking thing you can see a portion of the dish:p
piaga_b1.jpg

I was near a hotel at a gas station where I spoted a birdview dish
I know its a birdview due to white ice-cream bucket style feedhorn cover on it.
Its in the Galesburg,IL area.

This is starting to sound like a Birdview watchers thread.

Not that I'm looking for one but the 1st thing I did was lookup Galesburg on Yahoo maps to determine which members were closest to the dish ,should it be given away to the first person who got there I bet we could have many members bumping heads , whether you're in Manteno , Champaign , or St. Louis , hands down our Iowans would have the advantage.

So listen up Davenport , Iowa City , and Cedar Rapids , if this dish was up for grabs you would have the shortest distance hauling it away , now the question is ..... Would the hotel owners let you have it , Good Luck :D:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)