Free Dbs still planning their network per new update...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
The late Dave Gardner had a story on an album of his, years ago, called "The Promoter" , which this freedbs thing reminds me of.
It's coming, its coming.............then, It'll be here soon, everybody wants to see it, always have..........then suddenly "ITS GONE!" lol

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
May 23, 2009
Texas
They need to have a new show on The History Channel called "In search of FreeDBS".
They can air it on the nights they air all the Bigfoot UFO Category 5 Hairicane stuff..

hurr-durr-derp-face-breaking-news-category-hairicane.jpg

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
And the auto makers are finally going to start including that secret carburator design that gets 100 miles per gallon.
Not a chance! When the oil companies found out about that invention they "pressured" the inventor until he caved. If he didn't he would be 6 feet under!:eek:

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Heard rumor that FreeDBS launched the most recent channel on SES1 at midnight December 31st, 2011. Check it out...... It's called the History Channel. A few weeks ago they partnered with Biography.

Let me know how these FreeDBS channels look!

Understand that FreeDBS dropped the requirement to buy their receiver. Now you don't need a fancy receiver or a big dish. Getting the same signal reports for both of these channels using either an 18" dish with an analog receiver or a 12' dish with an Openbox. (Or was it a closed box?)

Dishman Dan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 22, 2008
N/A
Heard rumor that FreeDBS launched the most recent channel on SES1 at midnight December 31st, 2011. Check it out...... It's called the History Channel. A few weeks ago they partnered with Biography.

Let me know how these FreeDBS channels look!

Understand that FreeDBS dropped the requirement to buy their receiver. Now you don't need a fancy receiver or a big dish. Getting the same signal reports for both of these channels using either an 18" dish with an analog receiver or a 12' dish with an Openbox. (Or was it a closed box?)

:eek: OUCH! That one hurts! I still have a broken heart from losing The History Channel!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)