Free Dbs still planning their network per new update...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The late Dave Gardner had a story on an album of his, years ago, called "The Promoter" , which this freedbs thing reminds me of.
It's coming, its coming.............then, It'll be here soon, everybody wants to see it, always have..........then suddenly "ITS GONE!" lol

They need to have a new show on The History Channel called "In search of FreeDBS".
They can air it on the nights they air all the Bigfoot UFO Category 5 Hairicane stuff..

hurr-durr-derp-face-breaking-news-category-hairicane.jpg

And the auto makers are finally going to start including that secret carburator design that gets 100 miles per gallon.
Not a chance! When the oil companies found out about that invention they "pressured" the inventor until he caved. If he didn't he would be 6 feet under!:eek:

Heard rumor that FreeDBS launched the most recent channel on SES1 at midnight December 31st, 2011. Check it out...... It's called the History Channel. A few weeks ago they partnered with Biography.

Let me know how these FreeDBS channels look!

Understand that FreeDBS dropped the requirement to buy their receiver. Now you don't need a fancy receiver or a big dish. Getting the same signal reports for both of these channels using either an 18" dish with an analog receiver or a 12' dish with an Openbox. (Or was it a closed box?)

Heard rumor that FreeDBS launched the most recent channel on SES1 at midnight December 31st, 2011. Check it out...... It's called the History Channel. A few weeks ago they partnered with Biography.

Let me know how these FreeDBS channels look!

Understand that FreeDBS dropped the requirement to buy their receiver. Now you don't need a fancy receiver or a big dish. Getting the same signal reports for both of these channels using either an 18" dish with an analog receiver or a 12' dish with an Openbox. (Or was it a closed box?)

:eek: OUCH! That one hurts! I still have a broken heart from losing The History Channel!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.