FREE Entry: Sadoun Invacom QPH-031 LNBF - Ending 8/31/2008

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I Want To Win The Most!

I need it to complete my motorized primestar set up. its just sitting in the backyard in the corner all alone :-(

I Want to win.

I'd love to Blindscan both linear and circular sats properly since I've never been able to do that with my SNH-031

Sure, I could use one.
Have a regular SNH-031 that's pretty good, but never got the QPH.
Should be fun to give a ride on the end of the arm.
edit:

Is it right beside that uninstalled Paraclipse you've been hoarding for over a year? - :eek:

That sounds so much like me...... Anole , my 10ft Paraclipse is in 2 pieces in my Garage along with my 8ft solid Birdview , wish I had Icebergs motivation.

I want to Win !!

I also want to retire and was told " Its a Damn poor woman that can not support one man" . She will not give me the money to buy one !

I want to win!

Time to set up a motorized dish and the Invacom will do perfectly :)

I want to win!

Well, I can tell you that my life has been very tough.

I really feel that my life is somehow incomplete without this particular piece of really cool hardware.

In fact I would go as far as to say that if I don't win, I will barricade myself in my bedroom and not come out for months, maybe even years.

Passersby on the street will hear the gnashing of teeth and the wailing that demonstrates my heart rending anguish as they share my pain at not having won this contest. People will gather outside and start to wail along with me until the sheer volume of the sound will drown out any other sound.

Others will hear the cry and add their cries.

Now, ask yourself, do you really want to be responsible for this sort of thing happening? I think not.

Kevin Black

"I want to win!"

Ooohh..... (4) coax connectors! Now that is temptation incarnate.

I want to win!

I'm new to FTA and this looks sweet, plus my wife loves the idea of more dishes around the house!

I want to win!!! Would be great to win this lnb! Have always heard good things about them! Using cheap lnb's to get by with right now! So please pick me :) :cool:

Thanks for holding these contest's!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts