FREE Entry: Sadoun Invacom QPH-031 LNBF - Ending 8/31/2008

Status
Please reply by conversation.
"I want to win!"

I want to piss my HOA off. ;) And, I'd like to get into the hobby! I'm a noobie!

Last edited:
"I want to win!"

I'd love to try some serious satellite dx'ing!

I want to win

I want to win !
Because my position need a good lnb, signal is too low....and freeze every time...

I WANT TO WIN

I had to sell of all my stuff before a recent move and need to start over so everylittle bit I can get would help

"I want to win!"
And thanks to Sadoun for letting us non-us residents participate in the draw. This is one great performing LNBF, and the only Invacom that is a standard and not universal. (besides the model with the flange and no feed horn)

"I want to win"

Mostly because I have lots of room for new equipment and come fall I'll be going at the FTA hard and heavy in preparation for a long Canadian winter!
On that note, I have a US shipping address so you need not worry about customs and x-tra shipping etc.

Good luck to all!!

I want to win because I've read a lot about this hobby, purchased a used receiver... and ran out of money. I found an old mini-dish in a dumpster but the fta channels I can receive on it are limited to ppv previews showing me all the new movies I could watch if I was rich, Nasa which can be enjoyable but has way too much filler, and a PBS channel. Other than that I continue to "enjoy" my fuzzy local NBC feed which has promised to remain on the air until Feb. of next year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)