Free Entry: Sadoun PowerTech DG380 HH Motor Enter to win - Deadline 4/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to win........this looks like an excellent motor to mount an 84E on, or a 1m Primestar. Pole already planted!!!

Never tried motorized before..

I want to win!

I'm fairly new to FTA but I have one fixed dish with a linear LNB for 123W and a DBS LNB for 119W. (Just figured this out this past weekend)

I would love to try to motorize a 1M dish to get the Clarke's belt. :)

Last edited:
I want to win!

Or to quote Queen...

"I want it all,
I want it all,
I want it all,
and I want it now!!!"

Win a DG380 HH Motor

I could really use that DG380 motor.
As soon as the snow clears and I can reach my dish, I'm going to pull the motor apart and find out why its stuck....

AND, in case I get it back together and it still doesn't work,
I'll have a working motor to fall back on. Then I won't have to goto
a fixed mount. ITS TUFF, ITS DAMN TUFF scannin' the skys with a
dish on a fixed mount. Man, my arms get soooo tired.

I can't even get the wife to shovel off the roof anymore, so I can
get to the dish..... All she does is shake her head and mumble....

I want to win!

I have nothing funny to say, because winning awesome satellite equipment is too serious of a thing to laugh about.

It would be nice to have a new motor though, since a failing sg2100 that I have is currently being used as a rudimentary panning device for one of my security cameras. Someday I need to replace that motor and get another dish up and running.

I want to win!

On further consideration, I probably need to win. There is precious little room remaining for fixed dishes, and quite frankly I'm getting concerned about the structural integrity of the wall, given all the holes I've put in it. I know if it all comes crashing down, the landlord will probably evict me, but I suppose he'll have trouble finding me underneath the resulting pile of dishes and compromised house pieces. So I don't really know how this is going to work out. Anyway, the motor would certainly help. Depending on who you ask. Don't ask my landlord.

I want to win. Why? Because I never win anything! My luck is soooo bad that I could bet between numbers 1 and 2 and still lose 99.9% of the time. Guess I can kiss this one goodby also. lol Thanks to our great sponsor Sadoun for the chance to change my luck. (Will sucking up help?)

I Want to Win!

Just to install a bigger dish and probably p*ss my neighbors off :D:D Even better, be the coolest FTAer in town :)

why i would like to win

after suferring a stroke back in january i think it is time to get back in the game....
a new motor will help to get me started... my current setup took a big hit ths winter...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts