Free Entry: Sadoun PowerTech DG380 HH Motor Enter to win - Deadline 4/30/08

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wanted to have a Motor ever since I installed my FTA dish!

I don't have a way with words but it sure would be nice to be able to rotate the dish and get more satellite signals. I am a retiree with time to spend on electronic things which I enjoy. I hope I can win!!

"I want to win" I could use another motorized dish to get the dogs next door really howling when I change satellites.

I want to win! I've never won one of these giveaways and I've been a member almost since the beginning. I'm due!

Let's see, how funny can I be?

I went to a client on Wednesday and sat down at the server only to discover that someone had stolen the mouse off the server. It never gets used except when I am there on Wednesdays. I told the owner of the company, "anyone who would steal a man's mouse, would steal Tiny Tim's crutch". :)

I would like to win the motor. I will give it to my son who I made a deal with. He can have a TV in his room provided he only watch what he can tune in off a dish. I will give him everything else he needs, but don't have a spare motor. :D

I want to win! Need to get more channels!!! This prize will allow this dream to come true!!!

I want to win! I never win anything! and if i did win, then i could show the boss i really need to buy a 120cm dish for it! :D

I want to win!

Something funny?:

If most car accidents occur within five miles of home, why doesn't everyone just move 10 miles away?

If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

If you mix milk of magnesia with vodka and orange juice, do you get a Phillip's screw driver?

On Gilligan's Island, if the professor could build a radio out of coconut, why couldn't he fix a hole in the boat?

Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids, and not asteroids?

Q: To a blonde, what is long and hard?
A: Grade 4.

I want to win!

Now let me find the contest for the free dish, the free signal meter, and oh, the free hat.
Brad

I want to win!

It looks funny having a rope tied to each side of your dish and, running in through the window. It makes the house cold too:D

I want to win!

There once was a motor and dish
The two of which only could wish
To be matched together
Through all kinds of weather
To bring years of FTA bliss

I want to win!

My fortune cookie said to expect a surprise in the near future, and I'm too old for more kids!

I want to win! just to hear my wife say 10 dishes is to much. but honey one more and I have a full set.And then all i will need is some cups and some forks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)