Free Entry: Sadoun PowerTech DG380 HH Motor Enter to win - Deadline 4/30/08

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to win this new motor also.

My current motor would work better as a cake batter mixer due to all the slop it has. When the wind blows its like I am on a boat on the high seas trying to aim my 90cm dish.

I want to win!!

I want to win. I will putting up my first permanent dish this spring, if we ever get any decent weather for any length of time in Northwest Ohio. I have a new primestar after my previous blew away last summer (broke the arm clean off) and am ready to take on this project ( I may need help). It will also help out immensely with the WAF if I could get a free motor.

I Want To Win!!!!!!!

Of Course! I Want To Win! My Old One Meter Dish Is Tired Of Sitting And Looking At Just One Satellite. It Wants To Move Horizonaly And Vertically To See Some New Satellites. Tnxs For The Chance To Help Me And My Dish View Some New Transponders And Stations.

I want to win!

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really
want to win!

If I win, I'll paint the name "Sadoun" on my 1.2m dish!:)

I wanna WIN!

I would like to Win!! the
Total Value ~ $125 delivered​

I Never won anything!!!!
Well except for winning a wife. :eek: :confused:

and it turned out she was related to
Teddy Roosevelt!!

everytime she entered a Store she would yell at the top of her Lungs
CHARGE!!!!

Come to think about it, I really didn't win that one either. I wanna WIN!!!:river

:wave Hey Sadoun, over here! Please pick me!!!:wave

I want to win!

My old von weise acutator keeps losing it's memory and I'm tired of having to set it up again, starting with the east/west limits then going through each and every sat...............I'm getting chronic remote control finger syndrome!

i want to win WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOL , come on sadoun i havent won anything since i've been on this site. not even at christmas LOLLL:hungry: that motor would look great on my DISH :eureka

I want to piss off my girl friend

I want to win. Why? because I want to piss off my girl friend by putting up another motorized dish...:)

I Want To Win

I WANT TO WINNNNNNNNNNNNN! The best comes to those who wait! and I think I've waited long enough to own a motor for my dish.

I want to WIN!

Can always use a new motor to add to my three others, there's always room for another dish!:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)