Free NFL/ST?

RichManitoba

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2010
Madison, WI
Who else got this? I inquired about it 2 months ago for 2020, and didn't pursue it, but got this email today.

Attachments

• Screenshot (147).png
    Screenshot (147).png
    32.8 KB · Views: 6,745
Reactions: dtv757
Just going through some old email and came across this same email saying I got Sunday Ticket Max for free this 2020 season. WOW!! Is this a random thing they do every year for some customers? Now I don't even need to call this year to threaten to leave, hahaha!! Hopefully we have a NFL season this year.

People ....
I'm thinking you still have to buy the NFL ST and they will give you the MAX portion for free ...
Unless it specifically says that the ST is free.

Its not worded very well, so I will be interested to see what they actually mean.

I notice an * ...
However, the * part is not shown.

Then again, with the Pandemic, IF they have an NFL Season ...
They may open the ST up this year to everyone ... I haven't seen this anywhere, just thinking .

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I just got the free NFLST Max e-mail tonight about the same time the draft started. I think the only way there is a season is if they play in empty stadiums, or very limited capacity.

I just got the free NFLST Max e-mail tonight about the same time the draft started. I think the only way there is a season is if they play in empty stadiums, or very limited capacity.
I don't care if theres people in the stands, it would be pretty Odd, but could happen ...
It would be more shocking for the College teams to have no fans in the stands.

As long as the teams play (provided its safe to do so).

I got the same email today, for 2020. And they gave me Sunday Ticket last year too, out of the blue. I don't use it much, since my old team sucks, but sometimes ...

I got mine too. After paying for ST for years, I stopped last year and thought they were trying to get me hooked, so I'd buy it again next year. Did any of you that paid for ST last year get one? Have any of you never paid for ST? Maybe they are giving it to everyone this year?

I got mine too. After paying for ST for years, I stopped last year and thought they were trying to get me hooked, so I'd buy it again next year. Did any of you that paid for ST last year get one? Have any of you never paid for ST? Maybe they are giving it to everyone this year?
I have paid for it ... I have gotten it discounted ... I have gotten it for free ... over the years, I've had it every year since at least '04 and some before.

My parents just got a notice about getting it for free. They've never had it before, and would never use it.

For those who got the free sunday ticket email , do u have att cell phone service??

It was mentioned on another forum that those will att cell phone got this offer.

I dont have att cell phone and have yet to receive this email ..

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts