Free previews April 2010 (MLB 5th-11th / GameLounge 2nd-4th)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I dont make the stickies in the DIRECTV forum. Our DIRECTV staff members do that. :) We have some great staff members. :D

blacked out in Memphis

I am in the Memphis market and last year I could receive 95% of the St Louis Cardinalds games without subscribing to the sports pack on an alternate rsn channel. It doesn't look like this will be the case this year, for instance tonights game between the cardinals and reds is blacked out. I also got most reds games last year without the sports pack. The bad thing is I subscribe to extra innings and am still blacked out.

I am in the Memphis market and last year I could receive 95% of the St Louis Cardinalds games without subscribing to the sports pack on an alternate rsn channel. It doesn't look like this will be the case this year, for instance tonights game between the cardinals and reds is blacked out. I also got most reds games last year without the sports pack. The bad thing is I subscribe to extra innings and am still blacked out.

Cardinals games air on different channels depending on where you live. They're on FS Midwest, FS Tennessee, SportSouth or FS Indiana. Check all of these and see if they come in. Also FYI Reds games also air on FS Indiana and FS Tennessee so maybe that's why you're blacked out.

Tom Cat I checked all the alternate feeds unlike last year they just don't seem to be carrying as many games on the alternate feeds. I checked in the guide as for as it would advance and only seen one cardinal game on the guide. The crazy thing is I can subscribe to the sportspack and get all the games on FSMW, but with the extra innings package I'm penalized I can get all other out of market games but not my cardinals. It just seems like you have to pay more for just being in a teams local market.

Tom Cat I checked all the alternate feeds unlike last year they just don't seem to be carrying as many games on the alternate feeds. I checked in the guide as for as it would advance and only seen one cardinal game on the guide. The crazy thing is I can subscribe to the sportspack and get all the games on FSMW, but with the extra innings package I'm penalized I can get all other out of market games but not my cardinals. It just seems like you have to pay more for just being in a teams local market.

Can you tell us where you are at ?
Whats your zip code ?

For your zip code, per this Directv database:
www.directv.com/rsn

You would need Sports pack for $12/mo (or the $115 premier package) to get the Reds & Cardinals now:

With any DIRECTV base package (CHOICE or above, or MÁS ULTRA or above):
FSN South (Ch. 646) - HD Available
?Braves (HD Available)
?Memphis Grizzlies (HD Available)
?Nashville Predators (HD Available)
SportsSouth (Ch. 649) - HD Available
?Braves (HD Available)

With the PREMIER or LO MAXIMO package or any DIRECTV base package plus SPORTS Pack, you also get:
FSN Cincinnati (Ch. 661) - HD Available
?Reds (HD Available)
FSN Midwest (Ch. 671) - HD Available
?Cardinals (HD Available)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts