Free Showtime Preview: Looks like HD included

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Petrovich

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 26, 2005
The guide shows SHO-E HD in free preview starting September 28 on channel 285.

Showtime Free Preview

This free preview weekend is a Showtime thing. It's available on many cable systems as well. It sort of goes even further..

Order though the Showtime website or phone number they are showing on screen between movies, and you get it for $7.00 for three months (sorry you creepy marketing people.. $6.95 means $7.00 to me) and I would also think when you cancel before the cost goes to the regular price, Dish will charge the $5.00 downgrade fee to you.. Hmm.. let me see..

$7.00 times three months plus the downgrade fee means you can have the Showtimes (the Movie Channels come with it) and the HD Showtime for 3 months for $26.00 total.

I need to consider this further.

Last I knew as of like 3 or 4 weeks ago or so you get showtime free for 3 months from dish - just log into your account and see if that offer is still there. I got it, they already placed the credits on my bill.

Look for the past thread on this.

This free preview weekend is a Showtime thing. It's available on many cable systems as well. It sort of goes even further..

Order though the Showtime website or phone number they are showing on screen between movies, and you get it for $7.00 for three months (sorry you creepy marketing people.. $6.95 means $7.00 to me) and I would also think when you cancel before the cost goes to the regular price, Dish will charge the $5.00 downgrade fee to you.. Hmm.. let me see..

$7.00 times three months plus the downgrade fee means you can have the Showtimes (the Movie Channels come with it) and the HD Showtime for 3 months for $26.00 total.

I need to consider this further.

I could be wrong but I think Showtime's specific offer through Dish network is 3 months free.

But if you're with another satellite/cable provider that isn't Dish network, their offer is $6.95 a month.

I've seen both commercials. The $6.95 a month you're talking about and I just saw on ESPN the 3 months free Showtime through Dish network.

I found out about it by surprise. I had set a Dish Pass to record Aeon Flux if it ever showed up on one of the channels in the AT250 pack (no premiums). I looked at my recordings last night and there it was, and in HD! :D

I just tried to add the free 3 months of Showtime online but just went in circles. I'd click on the "free" link, it'd ask me to log in, i'd log in and see my account info, i'd click on the "free" link again, it'd ask me to log in again, I'd see my info again.. ad infinitum...

I've had the showtime preview since the second day it was offered.

Recorded 3 or 4 movies and since then haven't watched it once...this was perfect for me to prove I don't need it. :)

I just tried to add the free 3 months of Showtime online but just went in circles. I'd click on the "free" link, it'd ask me to log in, i'd log in and see my account info, i'd click on the "free" link again, it'd ask me to log in again, I'd see my info again.. ad infinitum...

You need to go into the "Add Programming" section and order Showtime there. The "free Showtime" links are just advertisements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)