Friday Fun FTA Poll 8/8/08

Spouse says you cant put up a new dish. What do you do?

• listen to the wife and dont put the dish up

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • put the dish up. end up sleeping on the couch for a while

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • put the dish up. wife sees the cool stuff on new dish and apologizes

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • put the dish up. Divorce the wife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tear down existing fixed dish and put up a T90

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • my wife doesnt mind the dish farm

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • no spouse. I can do what I want :)

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I like to think I can do what I want and here's why. I just finished rebuilding an old barn that's on our property so she could bring her horse and a new baby horse home. After that she said she can't say no to me for ANYTHING! Not sure how many pairs of shoes a barn and two horses are worth but I'm guessing at least 2-3 BUDs and a dozen or so dishes over 30".......perhaps my math is off?
I just brought home a 10' Orbitron which will be going up before fall time and I placed an ad in a local paper to see what else I can drum up over 24" so I guess we'll see how far I can go.

I just put the dish up without asking. If my wife complains I put down my tools and tell her, OK I'll go watch the game at the bar down the street. Works every time.

I just put the dish up without asking. If my wife complains I put down my tools and tell her, OK I'll go watch the game at the bar down the street. Works every time.
:clap:hatsoff: OMG!!!!:D

now thats funny

hell..some folks can drink enough to pay for a dish in one night :)

Zoning and wives. Bad combination.

I don't give a rats behind what any woman would say.

Ah, the pleasure of putting up dishes. The pleasure of finding feeds.

No spouse, but really don't have the area for a C-band dish, so only have my subscription dish (with a few extra LNBF's attached to it ) and my 1m motorized dish. (also with an extra LNBF attched). I'm happy with the two and my OTA antenna. (both have moved since my avatar picture was taken)

No wife here

My wife encourages my hobbies - she even has helped me align dishes over the years :)

I don't have a wife so I can get what I want. If I was going to get married I think I would first ask if iafirebuff wife if she had a sister!

:D:D:cool:

:eureka I think the trick is with wife's is allow them to buy some new shoes or such just to shut them up. Let them play in there world and we can play in ours. :D

Sorry that wouldn't work for me or worked in the past. Maybe because my ex-wife was related to Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt, I think. Anyway when she would get near a store she start yelling "CHARGE"!!:rolleyes::p

She grimaced when they put up the pizza pan for the Dishnet sub.
She freaked when I dragged home the first 7.5 ft Unimesh!
:eureka: Finally, I got a Birdview for my wife. :devil:

BEST TRADE I EVER MADE! :wave @party

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)