friends don't understand

Status
Please reply by conversation.
FTA is definitely not for everyone, but I bet there are a lot of people out there that wouldn't mind having a dish or two, either fixed or motorized, for get a few supplementary channels.

Once the got it setup and got into, they would understand.

I had to buy directv to get other stations like HBO since I live in a rural area, and Hughes broadband on satellite so I already had two dishes in my yard. Now I also have a 80cm Fortec dish (motorized) in the yard also, and considering getting another dish since I see that the best channels are on the C band dishes like local. My family and neighbors didn't know that one could get free channels since they pay for subscribed services only. The only thing I worry about is setting the dishes up where I can mow around them easily.

Had a friend come over to watch a soccer game yesterday,he thinks fta was a waste of time and money.
Thinks i should stick with pizza size dish providers and cleanup my yard of big dishes .
The funny thing is he pays 14.00 a mouth for a specific soccer channel ,and i get it for free on that ugly dish.
HE did not say much during the game....LOL :)

Maybe he is trying to get you to clean up the front yard, that is all :D

But, before you do that, you will need to post a picture for us so that we could give it the Satguys test. If it is satisfactory to us, no need to do anything. But of it's like this guys front yard, your friend has a point:

attachment.php

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts