From The DISH Network CES Press Event Live

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wouldn't expect prices to be announced until they have a release date and get the info out to retailers on how to sell it. Maybe Wednesday when dish has their retailer chat.

ty scherrman for all your help and cant wait for scotts pictures and ty to scott also :)

There will also be another retailer chat at the end of the month discussing there new promotions that start feb. 1st. This is usually the only time of year Dish does two retailer chats in one month.

Man the internet here is terrible! I couldn't get online at the Press Event, and everything else is loading slow as can be.

I have a lot of stuff to upload including a lot of video, but doubt I will be able to post it from here.

So what did everyone think? My question is how soon is soon...

For those wondering you you want a Hopper and Joey then your entire setup has to be Hopper and Joey, not hopper joey and ViP receivers together.

The Album Art and SiriusXM on channel 99 will only be on Hopper and Joey.

It was good seeing everyone today! Some old faces I haven't seen in awhile as well.

Will have more to post later and again lots of pictures and video, just need working internet! :D

I am definetly getting some Hoppers and Joeys assuming the cost isn't horrible. Probably will get 2 Hoppers to replace my 722K's and 1 or 2 Joey boxes.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

I have a single 722 with 2 HDTVs ... I am dying to get HD on my second HD.

I could go with a 222 or the like ... or ... I could convert to a Hopper/Joey setup.

I think I would prefer Hopper/Joey just simply that it has the latest greatest features and a central place to "manage" TV.

The monthly costs will play a factor also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)