Frustrating Order Experience

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My wife just notified me that as of late last week you no longer get redirected to Verizon Comm...

However Since Vodafone owns Frontier and owns 48% of Verizon Comm and 41% of VZW they both have a very strong correlation.

The structure goes as such now according to my wife

Vodafone -> VZW
-> Verizon Comm/Landline
-> Frontier

Also, several other companies including Verizon Landline/Comm have stake in VZW as that is only it's DBA the actual name of VZW is CellCo Partnership.

Thats interesting ...
I was just in to the Verizon Wireless store looking around, just getting ideas.
The majority of the accessories that they sell on the racks anyways have CellCo 's name on them.

As far as Verizon goes in MY area here in NW Ohio, now Frontier, Thier Internet offerings are JUNK, it took them till about 4-5 years ago to even GET HSI here, I lived here with DIAL UP from about 2001-2004-5, Could not believe it.
I was one of the VERY FIRST in my town to get HSI thru them.
The fastest they offer is 3.0 speed, which we all know is pathetic and it's $ 35 p/m at that.
I waited and waited for them to increase there speed, talked with several V techs as well as GM's and was told that 7 mg would be here soon and businesses would go to 10 mg, I waited 2 years after THAT conversation ...... Do you know what they are pushing around here now ?
1 mg, yup, thats right ..... 1 MG and they are calling that HSI.

Then in the last 6 months I've had V out here for phone line issues , they fix it and it comes back a week or so later.... I work in the REPAIR dept at AT&T , I KNOW what the problem is, but I'm not allowed to go out and fix it.

Then Frontier came along and offered NOTHING any better of different, no promo's for the NOW Frontier subs, do deal on HSI or a new bundle or nothing.

I finally gave up and went to the competition for HSI .... who I haven't had service with for 20 years now, because of the crappy service and attitudes I got back then from them.

I only have 8 mg and it's slightly more a month, but at least it's reliable, so far.

That is exactly why Frontier offers nothing... it is now a European company trying to make as much money as they can from Americans... I only see it getting worse unfortunately....

Also, Verizon Wireless employees now have a strict protocol (at least for wisconsin and illinois) as to how to handle frontier customers and disgruntled frontier customers... most of it is typical stuff that you would expect but the other stuff (I cant disclose due to my wife's contract with VZW) is really sickening as to what they have to do.

Thats interesting ...
I was just in to the Verizon Wireless store looking around, just getting ideas.
The majority of the accessories that they sell on the racks anyways have CellCo 's name on them.

Vodafone, Verizon, and Frontier are all really messed up companies... more so than AT&T/SBC/Ameritech/Baby Bells/Bell

Example... if corporate/HR/DM finds out about a possible unionizing of employees they start going fire happy in the district...

Meanwhile AT&T/Verizon Comm Landline employees are unionized

That is exactly why Frontier offers nothing... it is now a European company trying to make as much money as they can from Americans... I only see it getting worse unfortunately....

Also, Verizon Wireless employees now have a strict protocol (at least for wisconsin and illinois) as to how to handle frontier customers and disgruntled frontier customers... most of it is typical stuff that you would expect but the other stuff (I cant disclose due to my wife's contract with VZW) is really sickening as to what they have to do.

Well, fortunately I have NOTHING from Verizon any longer, so it doesn't matter anymore anyways.
I'm sure the V Repair guy will probably be happy to see he no longer has to deal with my damaged line down the road when it rains.

Vodafone, Verizon, and Frontier are all really messed up companies... more so than AT&T/SBC/Ameritech/Baby Bells/Bell

Example... if corporate/HR/DM finds out about a possible unionizing of employees they start going fire happy in the district...

Meanwhile AT&T/Verizon Comm Landline employees are unionized

AT&T has been union since I can remember.

Btw, I have worked for all the AT&T companies you mentioned. From Ohio Bell on up.

AT&T has been union since I can remember.

Btw, I have worked for all the AT&T companies you mentioned. From Ohio Bell on up.

So you know what i mean by AT&T have their act together more so that Verizon *

Yes, but they also have thier share of obstacles.

If you look around , you'll see plenty of people that despise AT&T as well.

I am not saying they are 100% perfect, I am just saying they are a little more settled than the Verizon family

Well the way Verizon communications is haveing a fire sale with there landline business ATT could be back to 90% market coverage and it would be back to the pre 1980s deregulation era.

Update

Today I sent a letter to the VP of Customer Service, Ms. Filipiak at DirecTV corporate.
I sent the email this morning around 10am.

I received a call from an unknown number that just said "Office of the President"

It was a nice lady asking me to describe to her what has all happened with both accounts... mine and my wife's account. We talked for about 30-40 minutes regarding the problems. She apologized and asked me if I would still consider getting D* service.

I told her I would still consider getting D* service, so we replaced the order.

If you are wondering what happened about the HD-DVR, I cannot say what happened about that. What I can say is that we worked out all the issues and they were all rectified by her.

No, I did not get a FREE HD-DVR.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)