frustration...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jefbal99

Original poster
Oct 18, 2007
This is a rant, but I finally understand...

i don't quite know where to begin, but in 20 mins I completely understand why satelliteguys.us exists...

i'm a member over at dbstalk that got a ban for questioning a mod in a public forum...

i had a post deleted because one sentence out of 15 was flaming to another member who had his posts moved to a separate thread due to the inflammatory nature of the topic

i responded to a pm from one of the mods regarding myh post being deleted (within 90 seconds of its post) and got no response.

i waited 20 mins and took it to a public forum.

those posts were deleted and i was banned.

i foresee my contributions continuing here and less at dbstalk...

thanks for the free speech

Nice rant.

Probably deserves another place though.:)

There is a great place for you to post this if you join the pub.:cool:

Move if needed, just trying to figure out this pub thing...

Pub is a great place to go where everyone knows your name.:)

Go Forums tab at the top of the page. Scroll down to "PUB".

Click on join and then pay the $19.95 for the year.

Well worth it!!!

There you will get rumors of which will be posted later in the public forums.

Great place to get some great info on many other topics and a great bunch of guys.:)

I can move it to the operations center, or leave it here, doesn't matter much to me either way.

All I'll say, join the club, we're happy to have you here :)
If nothing else, I hope you enjoy the friend/family type group we have here, and a little bit of DirecTV news along the way.

Move if needed, just trying to figure out this pub thing...

I'd get aquainted with the place and learn why many of us prefer SatGuys. I was recently banned there as well, but hardly shedding a tear.

In the end if you stick around for a bit, like what you see, come on join us in the Pub.
The bottom line here is you get honest opinions and are able to express yourself.
I swear the guys over there work for each Sat company's respective PR dept. In fact, didnt one of them get hired to work for D*.

I'd get aquainted with the place and learn why many of us prefer SatGuys. I was recently banned there as well, but hardly shedding a tear.

That's only because you are a little potty mouth! ;):D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)