FSN Detroit Plus finally HD too

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
We've had channel 664-1 for quite a while, about a month ago it was actually renamed to match FSN Detroit Plus.

Last week there was an HD plus Tigers game in the guide (Seattle series) but it was an SD game with HD comercials. DirecTV was ready though.

Finally, after a few years of FSN+, we have the Tigers in HD on a night the Wings are on! Both games are HD, 663 & 664-1. Only took them two years to get it right.

Nice comeback brewing by the Tigers tonight.

Bravo DirecTV and FSN. I am doubtful that this secondary HD feed is on any provider but DirecTV, I don't know any cable that has a second FSN in HD, and Dish can hardly get one game up in HD.

We've had channel 664-1 for quite a while, about a month ago it was actually renamed to match FSN Detroit Plus.

Last week there was an HD plus Tigers game in the guide (Seattle series) but it was an SD game with HD comercials. DirecTV was ready though.

Finally, after a few years of FSN+, we have the Tigers in HD on a night the Wings are on! Both games are HD, 663 & 664-1. Only took them two years to get it right.

Bravo DirecTV and FSN. I am doubtful that this secondary HD feed is on any provider but DirecTV, I don't know any cable that has a second FSN in HD, and Dish can hardly get one game up in HD.

I was jumping for joy when I turned on 664-1 and saw the Tigers game in HD! Even the pre-game show was in HD on it! I no longer hate playoff time.

Uverse has FSD+ HD too, channel 1738.

Whats up with your ugly reverse color Old English D? The dimensions aren't right either, looks are stretched.

Last edited:
About time, now they just need to add CW-50 in HD to our locals, there are a couple of shows I would not mind watching in HD, I won't even watch them in SD.

I was jumping for joy when I turned on 664-1 and saw the Tigers game in HD! Even the pre-game show was in HD on it! I no longer hate playoff time.

Uverse has FSD+ HD too, channel 1738.

Whats up with your ugly reverse color Old English D? The dimensions aren't right either, looks are stretched.

Just grabbed a logo off Google, didn't pay much attention to it.

I didn't think of Uverse, nowhere around here has it. I've yet to hear of a cable company doing it. Dish can't even get the regular channel in HD sometimes.

You should be happy, They cancelled Pirate games because of the hockey playoffs, not that they(The Pirates) win, but it would be nice to see either one. They don't show Pirates or Penguins on the local CW either which should be a option IMHO if they are both on the same time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)