fss lnb on sso

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

the_man_one

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2006
how do i get the 13850 setting on the SSO? ran thru the options there is no lof with that designation in the list & i cant manually enter it like my pansat 3500sd.

Are you using a Dish Network stacked FSS LNB from a Superdish? Just use 10750 for your L.O. ... You'll have to abort blind scans once they've finished scanning horizontal (at 50% through the scan) so you won't get duplicate TPs and channels. The vertical TP frequencies will be accurate (but listed as horizontal), and the horizontal TP frequencies will be at 24600 minus the original TP frequency.

Its a bit tricky with the SSO, hopefully someday someone will release a fix-all version of firmware that will finally give this receiver the capabilities it deserves (choice of polarity for scanning, full support for stacked LNBs, fix the clock, fix the high bitrate issues, fix... well lots of fixes) :) ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts