Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Eventhough I got into reading this forum here at satguys and then setting up my own FTA system I never thought this day would come....

FTA sat has all but replaced my E* setup. My wife still likes her 622 upstairs, but today after getting my new HT receiver and redoing the setup and wiring I started to realize, I have not turned on my 211 in the HT room in over a month. I powered it on today to make sure it still worked! :) and to test the HDMI audo with my receiver, but I honestly can't say when i'll turn it back on again. Maybe for a MNF game down the road if the wife is on the 622 upstairs.

FTA has taken over. Thanks everyone for getting me into the hobby!

Until I upgraded to the 622, I only watched FTA :) My wife and daughter watch a few programs on Dish Network, and I like the Monster Channel and RAVE, and a few other HD channels, I still watch alot of FTA as I LOVE the shows on G10!

it is soooooo addicting, its like i dont even have one set up tweaked right, and i want others up and running,,, thanks to brian at SatAV i have my family has our
1st motorized system[ geosat pro 90cm with gs-120 motor, and qph031 lnbf], and that is not properly tweaked and i need to do some tree trimming/removal to help, so as a quick fix to have AMC3 i now need to resetup my old gear a 1.2m channel master which needs some modification for mounting( and i found on a thread here about a poor mans H-H angled mount do better aim) and thats going to be a challenge and consume time to learn, let alone i still do not know all that i am missing and can do with the motorized system,but the addiction is soo bad i knocked on a house 2 miles from me that has an un-usedCband( the owner is contiplating letting it go )i also have a channel master 1m that is missing everthing that needs a purpose???.... and here is the kicker to my addiction , i know a guy that has a Pansat labeled 36 inch prime focus dish which i know he would let go for cheap,,, but my addiction is soo bad i trying to learn a use for it , it kills me knowing its just laying on the ground on his property( but dont want to go get it unless i have a specific use for it and i still would get it before i had the other prejects done) anyone else out there trying to find things to put up without the current setups tweaked????
dish farm hopefull!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)