OTHER FTA Receiver with US terrestial capability ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Could get an Amiko A3 and plug an HDHome Run into it for OTA.

don't know much about that one, but Amiko seems pretty popular here, I guess that's not a bad idea worth reading up on, but one box/component would be ideal for me.

I run ATSC and Cable TV on my Amiko A3 using HDhomeruns. The nice thing about them is that they don't just feed a single A3. You can feed many A3's, computers, phones, tablets pretty much anything with them. I don't miss anything I am trying to watch. If I have to wonder off from the TV I grab the laptop or phone and keep watching anywhere in the house.

The SiliconDust HDHomeRun is a TV tuner that has three connections. 1. Power 2. Antenna 3. Ethernet

You then can watch and record off air TV (or cable) on almost any device in your home: computer, media STB, smartphone, tablet, etc.

The HDHomeRun has no controls, buttons or remotes. All control is done by the software app of the viewing device on you home network.

The Amiko A3 is an Android OS based receiver with IPTV and many other uses. The A3 is preloaded with XBMC (Kodi) or you may download other HDHomeRun compatible Android apps from Google Play Store or other private app sources.

There are several Android apps that work with HDHomeRun. Pick your favorite! :)

Edit: T134 keeps beating me to the post today!

Reactions: T134

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)