FTA using Dish or DirecTV box?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Like some of the guys here have suggested the Pansats, or the Coolsats are prettygood .
Given the limited amount of programming you want to receive, I would think just about any box would do.
There are a couple of websites that offer free programming from the Philippines.
I know one is linked below. My wife (Filipina) watches it sometimes but she is too busy as a student to watch a lot of tv.
I just noticed you are in Nevada, I assume LV which has a lot of Filipinos.
Thanks for the tips. No, I'm in Reno, which doesn't have a lot of Pinoy (and only a handful of single Pinay between 30 and 50 -- definitely NOT a target-rich environment). I get to the sharp end now and then, though, and go to Salo-Salo. I'm not so much looking for movies to rent as just Tagalog and Taglish "background noise," plus something to show a lady if she visits. I figured maybe the cheap Dish boxes might be worth playing with. I don't rent DVDs, if they are any good I buy them (I have maybe a dozen Pinoy films, including "For Your Height Only," which is a MUST SEE -- ask your asawa if she ever saw it). Going online for it isn't a solution, I'm usually off the grid and my aircard has a monthly limit. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts