FTA using Dish or DirecTV box?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Like some of the guys here have suggested the Pansats, or the Coolsats are prettygood .
Given the limited amount of programming you want to receive, I would think just about any box would do.
There are a couple of websites that offer free programming from the Philippines.
I know one is linked below. My wife (Filipina) watches it sometimes but she is too busy as a student to watch a lot of tv.
I just noticed you are in Nevada, I assume LV which has a lot of Filipinos.
Thanks for the tips. No, I'm in Reno, which doesn't have a lot of Pinoy (and only a handful of single Pinay between 30 and 50 -- definitely NOT a target-rich environment). I get to the sharp end now and then, though, and go to Salo-Salo. I'm not so much looking for movies to rent as just Tagalog and Taglish "background noise," plus something to show a lady if she visits. I figured maybe the cheap Dish boxes might be worth playing with. I don't rent DVDs, if they are any good I buy them (I have maybe a dozen Pinoy films, including "For Your Height Only," which is a MUST SEE -- ask your asawa if she ever saw it). Going online for it isn't a solution, I'm usually off the grid and my aircard has a monthly limit. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts