G10r

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jbo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
In the heart of Louisiana
I know there are a lot of threads about g10r, but I and still having problems. I think I am on g10, I am getting Purpose tv,WAQT and tvone. Accordind to their web sites they are on g10r.
I can still not get any RTN networks. Whats Up??

In the antenna setup screen , select the 11720 V transponder and see what the signal quality looks like. That's the weakest tp, and has many RTN channels. You may still have a subtle aiming problem ( lnb skew perhaps ? ) .

Brent

well -- working on it most of the day it is finally working again. Brentb636 got it -- its

all about skew!!

Now that my head is out of my *ss maybey I will remember the little things.

It's hard for me to remember skew, too. I have two motorized dishes and no fixed dishes. Some of our compadres here have dish farms , and get to "skew around" lots. Lucky guys.
:)

Brent

I spent 2 hours on my friends roof a couple of weeks ago pulling my hair out over an attempt at G-10R until I remembered the LNB had to be re-skewed (his dish had been on 97w, much closer to true south here). D'OH! :D

Yep skew is the ticket.

Skew on G10 kept me busy for 3 hours. Once it is set though I have had no problems. I have a fixed dish (33") on it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)