G4 gone: SoapNet and G4 ceasing operations/distribution soon?

(Yet ABC has been largely a failure with getting carriage of ABC News Now on many systems.)

That still exists? I stopped keeping track of it when they stopped broadcasting it on satellite. (Although the last time I saw it, there was very little news -- mostly Good Morning America -type programming.)

DISH drops another channel

Started to watch Lost last night and there was a slate up stating that DISH has dropped G4 Network. Another one bites the dust.

Well your dream is starting to become reality...G4 is now gone.

I hope no one took my thread title the wrong way. I meant that I wish that Dish would provide a list of channels when contract renewals are coming up or when channels are ceasing operation like provided on that Comcast xfinity cable link.

That still exists? I stopped keeping track of it when they stopped broadcasting it on satellite. (Although the last time I saw it, there was very little news -- mostly Good Morning America -type programming.)

I think that channel turned into Fusion very recently.

Still around as an overnight offering for your local OTA stations .

11/2: Dish has permanently removed G4 from their lineup!

11/2: Dish has removed G4 (ch. 191) from their lineup due to it's programming evaluation. Apparently it's not watchable enough to continue carrying. However networks that would be watchable like RSN's in HD, the Disney group in HD and others that have been requested are getting overlooked. Now that G4 has been dropped, now is the perfect time to demand free stuff. :)

Just about every provider has dropped or is getting ready to drop G4, and for good reason too. G4 sucks, all it was was Cheaters/Cops reruns.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)