Galaxy 10R Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DapOrp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 31, 2005
I'm having some issues with some of the channels I've locked onto from Galaxy 10R. Specifically, they are the Pentagon Channel feeds and the KEGS channel. The audio for these is all distorted and sounds like the chipmunks are talking. I've double checked my frequency setting and audio ID with what lyngsat has posted for these channels and they are a match, so I do not understand why this is happening.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I might try to clear these up? The rest of the channels I can get off that satellite are just fine in terms of audio, it's only those that are having that problem.

I'm using a Twinhan 102g with NVIDIA Mpeg-2 Codecs and RitzDVB.

Did you get your audio problems solved? I have been using MyTheatre and have been using the Intervideo graphs for audio and video. The audio is working here fine, only some poping and dropouts on KEGS. The degree of which changes from day to day, but vey listenable. No chipmunks here.

some of the feeds are AC-3, which I dont know if a PC card does those

KEGS should be fine...I know KAMT & KEYU & ImaginAsian are AC-3

Pentagon should be fine...working fine here

DapOrp said:
I'm having some issues with some of the channels I've locked onto from Galaxy 10R. Specifically, they are the Pentagon Channel feeds and the KEGS channel. The audio for these is all distorted and sounds like the chipmunks are talking. I've double checked my frequency setting and audio ID with what lyngsat has posted for these channels and they are a match, so I do not understand why this is happening.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I might try to clear these up? The rest of the channels I can get off that satellite are just fine in terms of audio, it's only those that are having that problem.

I'm using a Twinhan 102g with NVIDIA Mpeg-2 Codecs and RitzDVB.

Which DVB-S program are you using ?

Wyr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts