Galaxy 10R Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Gary Z said:
I found Galaxy 10R with my Primestar dish and the primestar LNB works! I set this up for my elderly parents, may dad was amazed at the RTN channels and the fact there was no subscription fee! I also had placed an ad on freecycle some one responded so I will have another Primestar dish soon! :D

Thanks every one for your help!

Congrats on getting it to work!
RTN is awesome :)

Gary Z said:
Covack,

I like the primestar dishes, with the elevation fine tuning and on the LNB there is a skew adjustment gauge, all this makes it easier to set up.

I wish every dish had that elevation screw on it. Makes a one man install job easier :)

mine doesnt :( it sucks big time.

I used a peice of eelctrical wire and wraped it around the motor and the dish bracket so that I can twist it with a nail, twisting the wire pulls the dish up, untwisting lowers it. its hokey but really you need some sort of fine tune or you cant get your signal tweaked just right.

serisous design flaw, Ive used other dish's with vertical adjustment screws and even some with horizontal adjustment screws, and man those are nice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)