Galaxy 17 91 W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
symbol rates can be off too...symbol rates actually have more leeway than a frequency. I know some receivers (I want to say Fortec Merc II) the symbol rate has been off by 40-50 and still be fine

its all in the LNB and the blind scanning of the receiver. My Pansat is very close on frequency and nuts on the s/r. GeosatPro can be off by 1 on frequency and up to 5 off symbol rate usually

umm

All three of my Pansats, 2500, 2700 and this new 250SM are pretty much the same in frequency or appear to scan about the same and are off about the same. Huge difference in the Symbol Rate though on the 250SM...

I am starting to really lean towards the Lnb because the only receiver I have that works with or comes to close to even being right is the Neusat.

My 2500 will scan it but misses load of channels, the 2700 is a little better and scans it but still has problems with missing channels. The 250 scans it and gets a few channels but most have to be manually entered on the Same Satellite, Galaxy 17 I think was what I was using to test. My Dreamboxes, I have 3 none will even scan it or see a channel.

The Neusat is the only one I don't have a lot of issues with.

ALL my receivers work with my Invacom lnb and all of them work fine on the Primestars and All of them worked on my old C-Band Lnb...

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)