Galaxy 19 (97W) Ku-band channel guide -- Feb. 27 update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I noticed that IPN (channel 112 on the guide), just broadcast some clips of WWE in English (although it has the SyFy channel logo in the lower right hand corner). Unfortunately, they don't have a program schedule up yet, but if you like 'rasslin', this could be a channel to put as a favorite. I noticed they had an email address just for the wrestling program, so they might also be experimenting to see what shows their audience responds positively to. They're also branding themselves as "The Family Channel" under their logo. Could be some interesting things there soon :)

RE: The COOL TV. I'd still eye that "Q Test" channel (ch. 136). On their Facebook page, there was yet another report of a viewer (this time in L.A.) that said his station is off the air (OTA station), and he took a snapshot. It's the same screen. I'm still betting on a transponder change soon on 97W...

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts