Galaxy 19

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ray Millerraybaby01

Original poster
Jan 10, 2017
Columbus Georgia
I set up my dish and I get a 67 Signal and a 84 Quality but when watching the TV I get interference that show only 50 Signal and 4 Quality. I don't understand what I have done wrong to cause this interference. Is the dish still off or are the cables bad? I am scared if I move the dish I will loose all signal.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Tell us more about your set-up. Receiver, dish type and size, LNBF, coax type and length.
What channel(s) / transponder(s) are you having this issue on?

Reactions: fred555
How do you tune your dish?
Can you see the tv when you tune it?
How is the LNBF skew set?

Reactions: KE4EST
I set up my dish and I get a 67 Signal and a 84 Quality but when watching the TV I get interference that show only 50 Signal and 4 Quality. I don't understand what I have done wrong to cause this interference. Is the dish still off or are the cables bad? I am scared if I move the dish I will loose all signal.
Make sure no cars are parked nearby with a radar detector left plugged in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Cham
Different transponders some times have different strengths. Not all channels on the same satellite are going to be the same S & Q at all times. You want to tune the dish using a strong TP and thats all you can really do. To make the other channels stronger, get bigger dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts