Galaxy 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stratton

Dec 25, 2016
Greensboro North Carolina
Curiosity has struck... For those with a dish at 97w, what channels do you tend to watch and keep on? I like QVC. I have only had a dish there for 2 days though

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

B

bigg t

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 3, 2012
foothills N.C.
If you are talking about the ku side there isn't much I care about since certain channels went dark a while back. We watch plenty on the C side though. If I just had one dish on ku it certainly wouldn't be pointed at 97*.

Reactions: Elkview and Lone Gunman
Cham

Cham

VE4GLS
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 19, 2008
Boonies
RT, CNC World eng., Press TV, I-film eng, RTV, and a couple more I can't think of right now... These are Ku.

L

lamp

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 23, 2013
Tennessee
97 west has lots of Christian channels. I go through the Christian channels and watch often. I also watch RT a little. I don't like television with commercials. I think almost everything on C band is like ordinary television with endless commercials.

DJdish

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
Christian channels have movies, one of them Smile of a Child airs the old Lassie show (black and white).

MosFET77

MosFET77

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 25, 2016
Helenwood, Tennessee
ok, interesting channels on Galaxy 19 KU, For some one who like wrestling and mma stuff they have Tuff TV.
I like press tv because it gives a different view point on world news. Their is about 30 Christian channels. If your
adventist you will like channels 1-5. If you are Turkish I see they added 4 new Turk channels. like NBC TURK
CNN TURK and so on. One of the channels I also like is Ifilm. One night I caught old cartoons on one of the
saudi channels. It had Pink panther on I couldnt believe it. I can't seem to find the CYC channel anymore.
Does anyone have info on CYC on galaxy 19. And yes if anyone wants to donate a C band dish that
would be great! lol

iBoston

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
I like saudi2 for the 'Just for Laugh Gags' that i catch here and there.. But, other than that, the Press TV and CNC News are what i most watch on 97w KU.

Status
Not open for further replies.