Galaxy 19

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you are talking about the ku side there isn't much I care about since certain channels went dark a while back. We watch plenty on the C side though. If I just had one dish on ku it certainly wouldn't be pointed at 97*.

RT, CNC World eng., Press TV, I-film eng, RTV, and a couple more I can't think of right now... These are Ku.

97 west has lots of Christian channels. I go through the Christian channels and watch often. I also watch RT a little. I don't like television with commercials. I think almost everything on C band is like ordinary television with endless commercials.

Christian channels have movies, one of them Smile of a Child airs the old Lassie show (black and white).

ok, interesting channels on Galaxy 19 KU, For some one who like wrestling and mma stuff they have Tuff TV.
I like press tv because it gives a different view point on world news. Their is about 30 Christian channels. If your
adventist you will like channels 1-5. If you are Turkish I see they added 4 new Turk channels. like NBC TURK
CNN TURK and so on. One of the channels I also like is Ifilm. One night I caught old cartoons on one of the
saudi channels. It had Pink panther on I couldnt believe it. I can't seem to find the CYC channel anymore.
Does anyone have info on CYC on galaxy 19. And yes if anyone wants to donate a C band dish that
would be great! lol

I like saudi2 for the 'Just for Laugh Gags' that i catch here and there.. But, other than that, the Press TV and CNC News are what i most watch on 97w KU.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts