Galaxy 25

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hvb

Original poster
Jul 21, 2008
Hey everybody ,I have this coship CDVB3188A and were watching all fta channels on galaxy 25 for 5 years and no problem ,I made a mistake and select factory setting and every things gone , even tried to add transporters to it (like was doing all the time )can only get 2 or 3 channels .most of the search results comes no program finds ,even thou it says good signals .iI appreciate any kind of helps ,even tried to find the manual at home but no success . Thanks in advance.:)

man I am so frustrated with this , thanks for that info buddy , didn't work , this model dosent have blind search .

Is your LNB info enter correctly?

Do you seen the Transponder you want?
See Galaxy 25 at 97.0°W - LyngSat for Transponder List

If not, can you try this for the Coship website:
How can I search for a transponder manually?
A: Enter the main menu and select transponder setting. Select the satellite you want to use and select "Add new transponder" and then enter the Frequency, Symbol Rate and Polarization of the transponder that you require and the right Eb/No can display, set Search = Yes and press OK on the remote control unit. The search will start now.

Is your LNB info enter correctly?

Do you seen the Transponder you want?
See Galaxy 25 at 97.0°W - LyngSat for Transponder List

If not, can you try this for the Coship website:
How can I search for a transponder manually?
A: Enter the main menu and select transponder setting. Select the satellite you want to use and select "Add new transponder" and then enter the Frequency, Symbol Rate and Polarization of the transponder that you require and the right Eb/No can display, set Search = Yes and press OK on the remote control unit. The search will start now.

thanks for reply my friend LNB is fine , I have another receiver bought it from GLOBECAST WTV now is connected and everything is fine .I also used to add new transporter whenever one was changing and no problem there ,the only problem is that after reset to factory default the receiver is not finding any channels .

the only problem is that after reset to factory default the receiver is not finding any channels .
That's why I asked if the LNBs Info has been re-entered into the receiver's setup menu. If the default LNB L.O. is different than the LNB you are using, you may not get any channels.

That's why I asked if the LNBs Info has been re-entered into the receiver's setup menu. If the default LNB L.O. is different than the LNB you are using, you may not get any channels.

Thank you very much Lak7 , you were right , sorry didn't noticed on your first reply , was probably got confused by a salesman :D yeah re-enter the lnb numbers and everythings are great now, God bless you my friend .
also big thanks to everybody for reply to this post.:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)