Galaxy 26

Status
Please reply by conversation.
which I know some of the KU stuff went out too....so maybe that isnt the best thing but it could be a stop gap for now

Galaxy 19 is supposed to be launched later this year by Sea Launch. It looks to be next in line after the upcoming Echostar 11 launch. Galaxy 19 is scheduled to replace Galaxy 25. I suppose once Galaxy 19 is up, they could move Galaxy 25 over to help Galaxy 26.

If you're talking about the posting of the HD feed it is a signal being moved to a different satellite from a satellite where it IS posted on Lyngsat...CBS distro feeds are no big secret.

really low signal here...the channel on 93W says they moved to 99W

My Newspath signal on G26 jumped up about 3 quality points since everyone jumped ship and quit hogging all the power...:)...the G16 signal was pretty low last night but went up a bit this morning. The regular newsfeed signals are around what they were on G26.

Looks like AMGTV moved to G28...

I'm happy now :)

Went out and was working with the big dish (just checking out some stuff) and I moved to IA8...the other day AMG was at 45 quality..today 75!!

But due to the smaller dish Pentagon suffered. Its weird. To max out AMG on IA8 I'm literally at G11 (I can lock a few things on G11 at stable conditions) but Pentagon is low (30)....barely move the dish east and Pentagon is back to 60 and AMG is between 65-75

AMGTV has some good stuff on there

edit: tonight I got it up to 90 :eek: :)

Last edited:
I wish that someone would get together a list of whats where now compared to where it once was...maybe someone could do that in the WUT area.

C-Band stuff moved to IA5 except for AMGTV which is on IA8
KU stuff is still where it was (Doc Scott, Aghapy)
CBS Newspath is at G16

feeds are scattered across 3 sats (G16, IA8, AMC5)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)