Galaxy 3-C

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BKP

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2006
Vacationland, USA
Could someone verify the below stations for me from Galaxy 3-C.. This is what TitanTV has them listed as.. I just wanna double check..

KIMA CBS Yakima, WA
WBIF RTN Panama City, FL
WBTW CBS Florence, SC
WMQF FOX Marquette, MI
WNGS RTN Buffalo, NY
WRAZ FOX Raleigh, NC
WSAV NBC Savannah, GA

Thanks, Brent

yep they're all there....need a big dish (I say 7 foot or greater the 6 footer has a bugger on most of them because of the high FEC (7/8))

yep they're all there....need a big dish (I say 7 foot or greater the 6 footer has a bugger on most of them because of the high FEC (7/8))

My 7.5 gets them fine on my Sonicview 4k, about 70 SQ. That's with a 25 degree lnb, too. I watched them a bit today. :)

Yes, George... Hopefully, that 6' stationary mesh will finally make it to my back 40 within the next couple weeks.. It's only been a damn year so maybe it'll happen this time..

I saw that Iceberg and was afraid you'd say that.. Guess 3-C is out than.. So, BTW and SAV aren't CBS..

Looks like Galaxy 16 is my other choice.. Anything else on 16 besides the 5 nets worth watching..

What is KCHF-TV 11 Albuquerque, NM...

Are there many feeds on 16...

Thanks again, Brent

Looks like Galaxy 16 is my other choice.. Anything else on 16 besides the 5 nets worth watching..

What is KCHF-TV 11 Albuquerque, NM...

Are there many feeds on 16...

Thanks again, Brent

Never saw a hint of KCHF on my six-footer-don't know if it is still up there or not. If you like religious programming World Harvest TV has that and shows like Daniel Boone and Lone Ranger as well as old movies in the afternoon. Other than the networks there are some occasional feeds and thats about it.

if you have an analog box the wild feeds are great

Love seeing COPS early in the morning :)

But yes those 2 channels above are just My Network/RTN, not the main network

Never saw a hint of KCHF on my six-footer-don't know if it is still up there or not. If you like religious programming World Harvest TV has that and shows like Daniel Boone and Lone Ranger as well as old movies in the afternoon. Other than the networks there are some occasional feeds and thats about it.

Okay, I'm not into religious stuff but Daniel Boone, Lone Ranger and old movies sound good..

Does World Harvest have a website with a schedule..

Thanks again, Brent

if you have an analog box the wild feeds are great

Love seeing COPS early in the morning :)

But yes those 2 channels above are just My Network/RTN, not the main network

Yes, I'll have analog.. Are you talking about wild feeds on 16..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)