Game Finder

Good morning! We definitely understand how frustrating this type of situation can be and apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused! We have submitted your feedback to our Engineering team, hopefully they will get an alternate way to view these teams on the Game Finder! -- Jake B

Come on Dish !!! Who changed the names of the NCAAF football teams from their College name like Texas Tech to Raiders or Texas A&M to Aggies. Do you know how many Aggies and Raiders there are in college football??? Get it back to what you did every year prior to this one.
Yeah. I was using it last night and I see things like Bumblebees vs. Tree Frogs. I had to go down to each one to figure out who was playing whom.

Good morning! We definitely understand how frustrating this type of situation can be and apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused! We have submitted your feedback to our Engineering team, hopefully they will get an alternate way to view these teams on the Game Finder! -- Jake B
Shouldn't be too hard . Go back to what you did on Game finder until this season. Whoever makes these decision should get customer feedback prior to inflicting us with the dumbness.

I just captured this screen shot off my Joey 2.0 attached to an H3.

upload_2019-8-31_7-56-57.png

I am surprised that on the Dish site they list the "INFO" channels that used to be the Fox Sports networks in Game Finder. Makes it look like you can get those games with Multi-Sport pack but you can't on those channels.

Reactions: pattykay
Yeah. I was using it last night and I see things like Bumblebees vs. Tree Frogs. I had to go down to each one to figure out who was playing whom.
If you don't know who the Bumblebees and Tree Frogs are, you aren't a real College Football fan. Next you're going to say you don't know the Silly Nannies.

Reactions: pattykay and HipKat
It seems the Dirt team send consumer problems to engineering and we never read of a solution taking place. Engineering must have a different evaluation system that doesn't include satisfying consumers. With all the mess ups Dish SW engineering has made us endure I would think that they would all be fired by now and Dish would outsource their SW development to some place that had a clue about the SW development life cycle.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)