Please reply by conversation.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Noticed on my bill that there is a line that says ESPN Gameplan HD-no charge.

Anyone else seen this?
My other problem is I have canceled this already for this year, and it is still listed in my programming. I did the same thing last year and still got charged for it. I didnt complain too much, it came in handy a week or two, but I do not need it this year. Now if it is in HD, I may reconsider, but I have heard nothing else about this.

Noticed on my bill that there is a line that says ESPN Gameplan HD-no charge.

Anyone else seen this?
My other problem is I have canceled this already for this year, and it is still listed in my programming. I did the same thing last year and still got charged for it. I didnt complain too much, it came in handy a week or two, but I do not need it this year. Now if it is in HD, I may reconsider, but I have heard nothing else about this.

A reliable source on the other forum posted recently that this season's GP will not be in HD.

I cancelled GP last season after sub'ing to that pkg for many years, since I was able to see most of my games on ABC/ESPN, the RSN's (with the SEC contract), and CBS. I missed a few ESPN "reverse-mirror" games but most of those were PAC-10 games which I don't follow that conference as much as the other ones.

I'd be more interested in ESPN going full-time HD with their alt and reverse-mirror feeds but as far as I know, that's not in the works for this season.

A reliable source on the other forum posted recently that this season's GP will not be in HD.

I cancelled GP last season after sub'ing to that pkg for many years, since I was able to see most of my games on ABC/ESPN, the RSN's (with the SEC contract), and CBS. I missed a few ESPN "reverse-mirror" games but most of those were PAC-10 games which I don't follow that conference as much as the other ones.

I'd be more interested in ESPN going full-time HD with their alt and reverse-mirror feeds but as far as I know, that's not in the works for this season.
There is an alt HD channel, so there is hope for more HD feeds.

Is subscribing to the sports pack worth it during CFB season?

I agree with the others. the sports pack is great during football season.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)