Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

$3.64 this morning. They're saying on the news to expect another 15-20 cent jump locally in the coming week, as they're slowing production at one of the Tulsa refineries for maintenance

I got an email this morning from gasbuddy and I rarely if ever get an email from them. It was a warning that gas was spiking up in my area and that it was going to 3.85 and that there were still some stations that had cheaper gas, to get it before it went up. When I went to a few towns it had already went up to 3.85 at some places while others were still 3.59-3.65

I got an email this morning from gasbuddy and I rarely if ever get an email from them. It was a warning that gas was spiking up in my area and that it was going to 3.85 and that there were still some stations that had cheaper gas, to get it before it went up. When I went to a few towns it had already went up to 3.85 at some places while others were still 3.59-3.65

It was up here by then too at that price.

New record high for the State. It was $3.99 in OKC at a few locations wen I got there yesterday, it had fallen a little to $3.95 when I left last night. Tulsa is down a little to $3.80. Most of the little towns between are somewhere in the middle of that range.