Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

the scuttlebutt is gas will continue to rise in spite of lower seasonal demand. The reason is simple. The US Dollar is taking a pounding on the currency market.
I know politics is is no no here but it IS political in nature.
The Obama admin has already pumped half a billion dollars into the stock market and is poised to shove in $600 billion more.
This is money the fed reserve has to print. More dollars in the supply, the cheaper those dollars are. The price of a barrel of oil is measured in US Dollars. Hence when the dollar falls , the price of oil goes up on it's own even when the demand for futures contracts does not increase.

NYMEX wholesale gasoline prices reached an unexpected $2.37 per gallon at the close of Friday's trading.
With the weak dollar, expect these to continue upward.
Sorry folks, but the way things look and as the Federal reserve pumps money into the stock market, the Dollar will continue it's slide, prices will continue to rise. Despite low seasonal demand I see $3.25 avg for regular by early January.
I wish I had five grand to buy oil/gas ETF's myself or had a brokerage account so I could bet the prices will rise.
Blame your federal government's insistence in trying to spend it's way out a of a recession. Doesn't work. Never has.

its disgusting here. some places have regular at $3.25. highest i've seen is $3.29 and lowest is at $3.15

$3.26 at Costco

leveled off here in south central NC around $3.....10 cents less in nearby towns of SC.....Lower gas tax. 15 cents cheaper away from the State line.
Checking crude oil prices this week. It's been bouncing from $89 per barrel up to about $92....Unl Reg gas has been as low as $2.39/gal up to $2.42/gal.....This is the one to watch. Typically one can add 60 to 80 cents to that price to get to pump price. That additional is for taxes and delivery fees.
The US Dollar rallied last week. Commodities traders saw this and dumped energy and gold to buy up the US Dollar.

Battleship New Jersey

Song Name Game Part 3!