Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

I think local gasoline may have taken one of it last major drops. It may go down another .05 - .10 in areas that have already gone to $1.50 or below; but I can actually see it going up or at least holding firm .

It just dropped another 10 cents a gallon today. I drove by and saw one station at 1.69 and when I drove back several more were also at 1.69.

I somewhat agree in that we may not see much lower prices if any, perhaps an increase. If the economy continues to get worse and the automakers start going bankrupt then the prices will go back down.

It was a $1.25 on the outskirts of Oklahoma City, it's a $1.65 where I live in Hobart, and Altus and Lawton are both $1.45 - $1.49... I'm loving these prices but I kinda have no sympathy for those who left their financially stable jobs to be greedy for an Oil Boom that they knew wouldn't last. The first one didn't this one didn't and the next one will definitely not last.

The bottom may have hit for now. If the economy gets worse then it will go down more, otherwise, I expect it to go back up to $2.00 to $2.50

Battleship New Jersey

Song Name Game Part 3!