Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Is that for west coast formulation? (aka boutique fuel) like we have in AZ.

Also, make sure you never quote fuel prices from stations withing 5 blocks of an airport or with full service islands and/or repairs. These places all markup the pump even more.

No special forumulation here, we are basically Rural...( about 27,000 folks... andhave to go to El Paso for special fuel) and you ought to see the price at the full serve station...:shocked And no stations near our Airport, who's heydays was WW2 as a training base... :)

I just went out this morning and within I think maybe 12 hours our local racetrack went from 2.08 to 2.19 per gallon. I remember about a year ago it was 97 cents per gallon. But it does seem to increase 4 cents than reduce 4 cents until it increases another 12 cents. I guess people don't feel as bad with a 12 cent increase when they just a few days ago had a decrease.

here in indy it is about average of 2.19 but has been as high as 2.29 depend on what side of town you are on.

charper1 said:
My locally raised, processed and delivered milk is $3.09 per gallon so I have no complaints about fuel.

damn...thats a lot

Here in MN I can go to Kwik Trip and get milk for .99 1/2 gallon :)

We hit $2.39/gal here in South Bend, IN. Nothing like another 8%-10% price increase every two-three weeks.

Foxbat said:
We hit $2.39/gal here in South Bend, IN. Nothing like another 8%-10% price increase every two-three weeks.
I just noticed this a day ago here in Fort Wayne...same price. Give it about 3 days, it will drop 20 cents, just to go up in 3 more days another 30.

cdru, my Father-in-Law (also in FW) calls it a "classic saw-tooth function": Price spikes overnight, then trickles down over the next week or two, then spikes again.
|\|\|\|\|\, and so on...

Foxbat

I wish it did that in Minneapolis.....
jack up Thursday 25 cents right before lunch
slowly trickles down during the next week
jacked back up higher on Thursday

we got use to it, so now they do Tuesday jack ups...heck, this weekend they tried a mini spike

Wednesday it was 2.19
Friday it was 2.03
Sunday it was anywhere from 2.03 to 2.14 depending on where you were
Monday 2.35
Today now 2.29 in most places

Here in the SF Bay Area gas is at $2.51 Regular, $2.61 Mid and $2.71 for Premium and it's supposed to get to $3.00 in the summer. We are getting screwed big time with this gas prices.