Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
2.07 in the valley of the jolly green giant (Le Sueur, MN ~45 miles SW of the Twin Cities). My car takes E85 as well. That's going for 1.67. I rarely put it in, though. The gas milage drops by 5mpg and performance suffers.

Now $2.18 at my local propane place after being $2.21 for over a week... othe places finally went down to $2.19 after holding at $2.32 (while my place was $2.21) we have higher prices than any city in our region... Gougers! (Propane $1.78)

Terrorists attacked Saudi oil refinery the uS depends on. Just what happens if the terrorists disrupt the flow of crude oil from the mid east? Venezula president is sabre rattling too, threatening to cut the uS off.

Bob Haller said:
Terrorists attacked Saudi oil refinery the uS depends on. Just what happens if the terrorists disrupt the flow of crude oil from the mid east? Venezula president is sabre rattling too, threatening to cut the uS off.

bob,

chavez is a wanna -be same as quadafi, put a couple of bunker busters into the presidential palace, he'll settle his *ss down, quick!

dragon002 said:
bob,

chavez is a wanna -be same as quadafi, put a couple of bunker busters into the presidential palace, he'll settle his *ss down, quick!

I think it should be clear we can overrun a country but cant be effective at running it, just look at ANY reference to iraq.

so we kill the leader, or take over and create another oil importer:mad:

2.39 today in Mpls

pretty sad because SGA (SuperGOUGEAmerica) went to 2.39 and Holiday across fomr them went DOWN to 2.10 (both were at 2.15)

dragon002 said:
bob,

What utter nonsense. Chavez is a pretty darn good guy from what I can tell. The reason why the US hates him is because he took back (stole) a lot of land from big corporate whores that robbed (under pay) his country's resources for years and has giving it back to the general population so they can grow some food for their family so that they may have some standard of living. He is also against US imperialism and against "world government" by not supporting US/Bush Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) which creates less sovereignty for every country that would join it. Chavez has developed programs on bringing schools and hospitals to places that never had them. To the poor of Venezuela he is a hero. They have oil and is not controlled by the NWO elite so they hate him.

Read this story: Venezuela's Citgo extends discounted heating oil to Delaware
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ve...o_extends_discounted_heating_oil_to_delaware/

CARACAS, Venezuela --Venezuela's Citgo Petroleum Corp. has extended discounted sales of heating oil to Delaware, the company's latest effort to provide affordable fuel to low-income families in the United States.

Representatives of Citgo, a Houston-based subsidiary of Venezuela's state-run Petroleos de Venezuela SA, have said it plans to provide 55 million gallons of heating oil at a 40 percent discount this winter to low-income U.S. communities that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has accused Washington of neglecting.

Venezuela's information ministry announced in a statement on Tuesday that 1.15 million gallons would be available at the reduced rate to 5,000 low-income households in Delaware. Twenty homeless shelters will receive free heating fuel.

"The aid forms part of the social program implemented by Citgo in several American states as a result of the energy crisis in the United States," the statement said.

Citgo Chief Executive Officer Felix Rodriguez said the discounted fuel would help poor families escape high energy costs during the cold winter months.

"We have heard horror stories of families forced to heat their homes with their stoves because they have no money for heating oil," Rodriguez said in a statement. "No one should be forced to sacrifice food, shelter or medicine to stay warm."

A real bad guy, ah? He also wanted to donate a bunch of oil for free after Katrina but Bush put politics ahead of people thus refused the aid.

Here is what they offered:

Venezuela: One million dollars, two mobile medical units capable of attending to 150 people each, ten water purifying plants, eight electricity generators with a capacity of 850 kilowatts each, 20 tonnes of bottled drinking water, 50 tonnes of canned food. This aid package also included much needed oil to offset any disturbances to our nation’s supply. As you are well aware, there was little if no damage to their (CITGO) refineries.

Chavez was democratically elected by his people in a more honest election system than ours and since the Neo-Cons don't like him because they can't control him so the Neo-Con criminals are breaking international law by targeting a democratically elected leader.

This world would be a better place with more people like Chavez and less Neo-Cons. I suggest you research things first before saying such nonsense. Let me guess... the TV brainwashed you into believing this?