Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Costco in Salem Oregon is $4.849 today. I paid $5.749 for premium non-ethanol ("boat gas") yesterday at a VP Racing station. They were selling Diesel for $5.749 as well.

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 8.21.32 AM.png

I had a strange event happen this morning at my favorite independent gas retailer. I was filling up my tank ($4.57) and the pump slowed down and then quit at exactly $75.00. I am pretty sure I was at least a gallon shy of a full tank. Is this some weird gas conservation policy of the station? I think it's either that or something amiss with my new Visa card which I had reissued due to fraud.

I had a strange event happen this morning at my favorite independent gas retailer. I was filling up my tank ($4.57) and the pump slowed down and then quit at exactly $75.00. I am pretty sure I was at least a gallon shy of a full tank. Is this some weird gas conservation policy of the station? I think it's either that or something amiss with my new Visa card which I had reissued due to fraud.
This has been a thing for a long time around here. Has something to do with limiting exposure to some kind of credit card scam.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Wow. I just went by my favorite gas station and 87 octane jumped from $4.12 to $4.40 in only 3 days.

Costco is $4.929 for regular here.

My sister says that the Redwood City Costco is $5.99 so it would appear that all the Bay Area Costcos are on the same page.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
4.99 pretty much everywhere here now
Yeah, I was seeing that too near Tysons Corner, VA. Fortrunately I had plenty left over to drive to Leesburg where I filled 'er up at the Sheetz for $4.60. And they didn't cut me off at $75 either. And their compressed air was FREE. It used to be free around here not so many years ago. No longer.