Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Costco in Salem Oregon is $4.849 today. I paid $5.749 for premium non-ethanol ("boat gas") yesterday at a VP Racing station. They were selling Diesel for $5.749 as well.

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 8.21.32 AM.png

I had a strange event happen this morning at my favorite independent gas retailer. I was filling up my tank ($4.57) and the pump slowed down and then quit at exactly $75.00. I am pretty sure I was at least a gallon shy of a full tank. Is this some weird gas conservation policy of the station? I think it's either that or something amiss with my new Visa card which I had reissued due to fraud.

I had a strange event happen this morning at my favorite independent gas retailer. I was filling up my tank ($4.57) and the pump slowed down and then quit at exactly $75.00. I am pretty sure I was at least a gallon shy of a full tank. Is this some weird gas conservation policy of the station? I think it's either that or something amiss with my new Visa card which I had reissued due to fraud.
This has been a thing for a long time around here. Has something to do with limiting exposure to some kind of credit card scam.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Wow. I just went by my favorite gas station and 87 octane jumped from $4.12 to $4.40 in only 3 days.

Costco is $4.929 for regular here.

My sister says that the Redwood City Costco is $5.99 so it would appear that all the Bay Area Costcos are on the same page.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
4.99 pretty much everywhere here now
Yeah, I was seeing that too near Tysons Corner, VA. Fortrunately I had plenty left over to drive to Leesburg where I filled 'er up at the Sheetz for $4.60. And they didn't cut me off at $75 either. And their compressed air was FREE. It used to be free around here not so many years ago. No longer.