Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

Well, I'm relieved the jump was temporary. Lasted 2 days! and back down to a continuing slide. Whew! Maybe the politicians in control of this stuff reads these threads. :) said, whoops! they're on to us now, better relax those gas prices. :D

Kidding aside, back here in Jacksonville, we are down to $2.09 at the discount houses and 2.12 at many stations.

Had to do a lot of traveling this week. Started out filling up at station here in town at $2.21 on Monday and by today, returning home I filled up again and it was 2.55. Is this the fastest increase without shortages ever in history? Worse in a seven day period, last Friday I paid 2.11 which makes it a 44 cent increase in 7 days!

Well, I'm relieved the jump was temporary. Lasted 2 days! and back down to a continuing slide. Whew! Maybe the politicians in control of this stuff reads these threads. :) said, whoops! they're on to us now, better relax those gas prices. :D

Kidding aside, back here in Jacksonville, we are down to $2.09 at the discount houses and 2.12 at many stations.

Still gpoing up here. In fact up 10 cents today.

2.25/gal gas pasadena, 2.50/gal milk (2/$5 krogers) :) as of 3/2 Wonder if we'll see 3.00 bucks again :( That always puts me to $100 a tank (31 gal) to top off :rolleyes:

What is the dang excuse this time for the stupid increase? It's freakin winter. The news said we should see a 20 cent drop in the price but that is still more than what it was before this increase. Up to $2.59 now and was $2.19-2.29 area before the increase this past week. If it goes up this much now then I guess we can expect to see $3+ this summer. This is getting rediculous.

Average here in W. North Carolina is $2.49.

It is 2.33 here in Beaumont /Pt.Arthur , Texas. I don't know what is causing the spike now? There is no cut back in production by Opec this time. There has been no reason that I see at all except that it is going to be spring soon and it is time to gouge the public. I expect by summer time we will be paying over $3.00 a gallon again.

Someone needs to call the news media and ask why the spike all of a sudden. Maybe some press time spotlight would ease the prices again.