gateway timed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past few days when it happens the database is doing some kind of maintenance, what that is I don't know I am not a mysql expert... but when its doing it, it locks the database up for a few minutes. Once its done everything is back to normal. (It just did it now.)

I've had 3 in the last 10 minutes ... I using each different browser.

FF17.0.1
Aurora
Chrome

All load slow IF they load, if it does load it works for a few minutes and then won't load a page after a few minutes, goes to Gateway error.

atm its fine for me.Earlier the pages were loading extremely slow.Never did time out though.

For at least the past week there appears to be glitches where the site just locks up for like a 30 or second timeout then you get the 504 gateway error. After the error, the site works fine again. I wonder if it is some sort of hardware glitch like a hard drive trying to remap a sector or something.

For at least the past week there appears to be glitches where the site just locks up for like a 30 or second timeout then you get the 504 gateway error. After the error, the site works fine again. I wonder if it is some sort of hardware glitch like a hard drive trying to remap a sector or something.
Saw that a couple times today myself. Page Time: 1.18107 seconds Memory: 22,388 KB Queries: 27 Webserver: 67.225.170.216 Templates: 59

It is odd, the site works great for a long period of time, then gets one of the annoying timeout freezes then goes back to working normally again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)