gateway timed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its doing some kind of maintenance... when its done everything is normal again. I haven't figured out what maintenance its doing though.

I don't want to be a wet blanket or cause Scott any undo concern, but I have noticed that the site has not been as snappy as it has been in the past also. I realize this is a huge site and it is not incredibly slow, but has been faster in the past. I used to gauge my setups health by the speed of this site. I have been hesitant to say anything as I am sure many have been. Before sharing this I have done everything I know possible on my end. Other sites I frequent remain the same.

Speeds for the most part are actually a little faster then we were a year ago.

Speeds are measured externally by Gtmetrix.com and Google.

On the homepage the thing slowing down the page load is the BlogTalkRadio player which will be coming off soon.

The only time we have speed issues is when this maintenance is running, when it completes about 15 minutes later the speeds are back again.

I will not be able to check on it more until after the 28th when I will have 24/7 Internet again.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Did I miss something? What happened to your Cox broadband?

It is acting up again tonight from 9:17 to 9:27 eastern standard time it was just gateway timeout after gateway timeout.

Beginning to become a full time job. As in 24/7.

Yep, just got one myself.

Yup we just got off the Bloggers cruise. :). Headed back to Coldnecticut now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• image-4044049191.jpg
    image-4044049191.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
just been having timeouts and real slow connections in the last 15 minutes.....all other sites are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts