Genie extra dvr pricing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

powerhouse1960

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
indiana
Has anyone heard what the price will be for a Hr24 with a genie and one 31 client after the new promo starts
Thanks

sorry I probably did not word it right I will be looking at a 34 and a 24 and a 31.
was wanting to know if it would be 99.00 for the 24

ahhh ok ;)
I assume it still would be the same. I know right now if you take a HR34 and another HD DVR both are 99 each.

I wonder what it will be for existing subs?

i'll let ya know what out of contract customers will be charges. my contract expires 10/9/12

called retention today
399-199(as thats the dvr upgrade myaccount is eligable for) +$49 installation-$50(to be nice)
so 201

i didnt accept, might have done $99 with free install, will try tomorow after the new thing goes in affect

I called today to check on something on my account and they offered to switch out my HR24 with a HR34 for free for being a loyal customer. I questioned them two or three times and they verified free so I took them up on the offer.

I think it was because I order a lot of sports PPVs and I have not been under contract in some time so they wanted to get me back under lol. I received my verification email and all was marked free. Excited to receive.

Anyone that has one is there anything I need to know about the HR34?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)