Genie freeze

Status
Please reply by conversation.

frytzz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 16, 2008
Having a problem with my Hr34. I am watching dvr'd shows the last few days and they just pause all of a sudden and the only
way to get them to resume is to hit the 30 second skip button. Is my hard drive failing.

Brian

Having a problem with my Hr34. I am watching dvr'd shows the last few days and they just pause all of a sudden and the only
way to get them to resume is to hit the 30 second skip button. Is my hard drive failing.

Brian

Mine freezes right away and never recovers until a reset: http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads...-on-playback-of-DVR-material-(ok-after-reset)

but I've only had 1 of these lock-ups in the past 2-3 weeks. The 3 weeks before that, it happened multiple times.

Oh so i'm not the only one. this has happened 4 times within a week and a half. you can navigate through the guide and menus but usually need a reset to resume live tv. yesterday a channel change brought it back for me. another thing i noticed in the morning that for some reason within the last 2 weeks the dvr will be on after turning it off the night before. happens every 2 days or so.

mine has done it a couple times this week, once it did it 3 times in the same show. bumping FF or RW gets it back to going. hopefully the next SW update will fix it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)