Genie HR44 Series Manager stopped working properly

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rockstead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Earth
It seems something has recently broke in the latest updates.

Some of my previously setup Series Manager setups are not recording their shows, or if I go to series manager, I can see it is setup to record new shows but it hasn't flagged any upcoming shows and I can see a new one coming within the next week and available on the guide data.

I see they introduced some new things lately, like labeling the Episode #, automatic playing of next episode if you have multiple episodes recorded and in the Series Manager, for some shows it says the Channel it will be recording on and on others it says All Channels, not sure how it decides on which ones are set as All Channels but anyhow, something is broken.

I was surprised not to see any recent threads on this, am I alone here with this issue?

Other people have reported that if you set up the series through the search function, this problem occurs. Until they fix it, make sure all the series links are set up through the guide,

Second that on All Channels being buggy.

Until it is fixed, all Far In Advance Smart Search finds need to be redone once the program gets into the Guide.

I had 2 episodes of a series recorded. Clicked play on the main title so it would play them both consecitivly, and it played them out of order.

Yes, known bug introduced when they started to use series/episode info. Hopefully corrected soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts