Getting D*, Need Help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rich17

Original poster
May 27, 2011
Midwest US
I've decided I've finally had enough of my cable company, and am switching to D*. After looking into it, I'm a little overwhelmed by all the offers, rebates, etc. I am trying to determine what the best source to go through would be, to get the best deal and service. Should I sign up through the D* website,through AT&T, the Dish Store, or somewhere else? Any and all feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

my vote goes to dish store.
great service, easy to work with
they have the same promos ad d*, and sometimes more

Used DishStore a month ago when I switched ... not only does Claude offer top service, but they take care of all the rebates and such so there is no hassle... one call, sit back and enjoy after that :)

Since you are interested in Directv, please call them at 800-531-5000 and speak to a CSR. They will take care of you. It would be good if you are a AAA or AARP member for additional discounts. I have been a Directv subscriber for 16 years and can attest it is a great service, particularly if you love Sports and Movies. I've also had Dish for a time and just didn't like their approach (little to no out of market sports, charlie know best attitude).

To each his/her own, but my vote goes to Directv.

Since you are interested in Directv, please call them at 800-531-5000 and speak to a CSR. They will take care of you. It would be good if you are a AAA or AARP member for additional discounts. I have been a Directv subscriber for 16 years and can attest it is a great service, particularly if you love Sports and Movies. I've also had Dish for a time and just didn't like their approach (little to no out of market sports, charlie know best attitude).

To each his/her own, but my vote goes to Directv.

AARP ?

Hadn't heard about that one, what do they offer and I suppose you have to be a NEW SUB to get it ?
I also was never able to get the AAA discount because they didn't have it when I signed up and they won't offer it to EXISTING SUBS, as usual.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)